How To Watch Showmax On Roku [Quick Guide]
Showmax on Roku is a streaming service that gives you access to a vast selection of television programs that have won multiple awards. You may watch the greatest in local and worldwide TV programs, shows, kids’ programming, original content, blockbuster movies, and sporting events when you subscribe to Showmax.
Showmax is free from advertising and contractual obligations. In addition, you are permitted to stream Showmax on five different devices at the same time. Therefore, subscribe to Showmax for R99 per month and take advantage of its free trial period of 14 days.
How to Stream Showmax on Your Roku Device?
Showmax can only be streamed on Roku by using the screen mirroring capability in conjunction with the AirPlay function. You’ll be able to screen mirror the Showmax app on your Android or iOS smartphone as well as your own computer if you enable these options on Roku.
Mirror your Android device’s display on Roku while watching Showmax.
- Before you do anything further, ensure that both your Android device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store on the device you’re using to play Android games.
- Navigate to the Showmax website by typing its name into the search field.
- After the search, select Showmax from the list of results, and then click the Install option.
- After that, drag the Notification Panel down with your finger.
- At this point, select the Cast icon located within the menu.
- From the drop-down menu that displays on the screen, select the Roku device to use.
- The screen of your Android handset will appear on the Roku device in a mirror image.
- Open the Showmax app on your mobile device and sign in with the subscription account you have.
- Choose the videos, shows, or movies that you wish to view, and then mirror them to Roku.
Mirror your iOS device’s display on Roku while watching Showmax.
Follow the instructions below after you have ensured that both your iOS smartphone and Roku are connected to the same wifi network:
- Download the Showmax app by going to the App Store and purchasing it.
- Navigate to the device’s command and control hub.
- From the main menu, select the option to mirror the screen.
- From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
- Launch the Showmax app on your mobile device running Android.
- Navigate to your account and enter your subscription information before signing in.
- After that, you may start playing the stuff you enjoy the most and mirror it on Roku.
Showmax can be mirrored on Roku from your personal computer.
- Launch any web browser of your choice and navigate to the Showmax official website.
- Navigate to your account settings and sign in to Showmax.
- After that, select the Connect tile by clicking on the symbol for the Action Center that is located at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Connect window, select the Roku device you want to use.
- After you have successfully connected, return to the Showmax web page and select the option to mirror your favorites to Roku.
1. How can you terminate your subscription to Showmax?
Navigate to the channel grid on your Roku device, and then select the Showmax tile from the grid. After that, select Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription after pressing the Asterisk button located on your remote control.
2. If I have DStv, will I be able to watch Showmax?
Showmax content is accessible via DStv, that much is certain.