How to Get FloSports Free Trial
FloSports is a streaming service that is available via subscription and primarily focuses on sporting events and related content. The fact that the streaming service supports both live television and on-demand content helps to distinguish it as one of the top sites for sports streaming FloSports Free Trial.
FloSports’ Various Subscription Packages
Users have the option to choose between two different subscription plans when using FloSports. In contrast to other streaming services, this one allows you to pick and watch just one sport at a time.
- The monthly price is $29.99 USD.
- Annual – $12.49 per month
Premium Options FloSports has them.
- You are able to stream and watch an unlimited number of events if you subscribe to the premium plan.
- In contrast to other sports streaming services, this one gives users the opportunity to watch behind-the-scenes content (also known as BTS) as well as interviews.
- You are able to stream and watch in a quality equivalent to high definition (HD).
- You will have the opportunity to watch the news, the results, and even the highlights.
- Stream content and watch shows by downloading the apps available for Fire TV, Roku, Vizio Smart TV, Apple TV, iOS, and Chromecast on any other device you choose.
How to Sign Up for a Free Trial of FloSports
In most cases, FloSports does not make the free trial offer public on either its website or its mobile applications. If you require a free trial, you will need to get in touch with FloSports Customer Support and ask for a free trial period of one week to be made available to you.
- Open your internet browser on your mobile device or desktop computer and navigate to the FloSports homepage.
- On the homepage, in the section labeled “Choose your Sport,” select the sport you want to watch by clicking on it.
- The next step is to click the Join Now button after entering your email address. By linking the account to your existing Facebook profile, you can even create an account. To make the connection, select the “Continue with Facebook” option.
- Make sure that your email address is correct by selecting the Confirm Email button.
- Select a suitable subscription plan for yourself, and then click the Next button at the top of the page.
- In the final step, enter the information that pertains to your credit card. Before you go ahead and click the button that says Start Watching, you should contact Customer Support and ask for a free trial.
How to Cancel Your Free Trial of FloSports
You can cancel your subscription at any time if you think the content Flopsorts gives you doesn’t meet your needs.
- Open the FloSports app on your mobile device and sign in to your account.
- Select the desired option from the Profile icon’s drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select Account.
- Navigate to the Account menu and select Subscriptions > Manage.
- Click the “Cancel My Subscription” button that’s located in the “Subscription Details” section now.
- Select the reason you are canceling your subscription, then click the “Yes, I’m Sure” button.
- To finish, just click here. Cancel my subscription. I’m not interested.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it cost anything to use FloSports?
NoThe FloSports streaming service, on the other hand, does not come without a subscription fee. You will need to provide your credit card information in order to take advantage of the free trial, which lasts for seven days.
2. How do I watch FloSports on Roku?
On the home screen of your Roku device, go to Streaming Channels, then Search Channels, then search for and select FloSports, and finally go to Add Channel. Start the FloSports app, log in, and then start streaming.
3. How do I add DAZN to my Roku and start streaming?
There are two different ways to add Dazn to your Roku player. Installing the Dazn app from the Roku Play Store or the Roku website is the first step.