How to Install and Listen to Deezer on Roku
A popular music streaming network, Deezer is similar to Pandora and SoundCloud in many respects. Over 90 million music tracks and podcasts are available to stream and download from the Deezer on the Roku platform’s repertoire. In addition to that, this platform grants you unrestricted access to its music catalog.
In addition, you have the ability to upgrade your subscription plan at any time in order to remove the advertisements. You will be able to enable offline listening once you have subscribed to the service. This means that you can download your favorite songs and listen to them even when you do not have an internet connection.
Let’s take a look at how you may get Deezer installed on your Roku if you are interested.
- Upgrade to a premium plan to get rid of the advertisements.
- You can receive new songs suggested to you by using the shuffle function.
- consists of live audio channels, podcasts, and radio broadcasts in English.
- Within the Deezer app, you may collaborate with your close friends and family members by sharing your playlists.
The following are the several subscription options that Deezer has available:
- Free, with no restrictions on the number of songs you can download.
- Premium membership costs $9.99 per month and includes high-quality songs as well as unlimited music with offline downloads.
- The family plan costs $14.99 a month and includes all of the benefits of the Premium plan as well as the ability to connect up to six devices at once.
- The HiFi plan costs $14.99 per month and includes all of the features of the Family plan, with the exception that the audio quality is lossless and only one device at a time can access the service.
- The student plan costs $4.99 per month and includes: If you sign in using your college email address, you’ll be eligible for some really great deals through the student plan.
Please take into consideration that the cost of the subscription will change depending on the county in which you now reside.
How to Install Deezer on Roku?
As of the latter half of 2021, the Deezer app could not be downloaded from the Roku Channel Store. Therefore, you will not be able to install the application directly on Roku. On the other hand, the Deezer app on Android or iOS smartphones can be mirrored on a Roku streaming device.
- Enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku so that it can display content from your Windows PC as well as Android smartphones and tablets.
- If you switch on AirPlay on your Roku, you will be able to mirror iOS devices such as an iPhone or iPad.
Screen Mirror Deezer to Roku from Android Devices
- To begin the process of screen mirroring, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wireless network using the same network password.
- After that, navigate to the Google Play Store on your device and download the Deezer app.
- Once the Deezer app has been successfully installed, open it.
- Sign in using the account you have for your subscription.
- After that, open the Notification Panel and then press on the icon that looks like a cast.
- You will now see a list of all the devices that are accessible on the screen. You may then select your Roku device from there.
- On the screen of your Roku, select the Allow button, and the display of your Android device will be reflected on your television.
- Navigate back to the Deezer app on your device, and then begin playing your preferred music over Roku.
Mirror your iOS device’s screen to Roku so you can watch Deezer.
- Make sure that all of your iOS devices are linked to the same wifi network as your Roku is.
- After that, head over to the App Store and download the Deezer app.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the Control Center and then tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Select the Roku device you want to use from the list of devices that are available.
- On your iPhone, access the AirPlay Passcode that is presented on the screen of your television and then hit the OK button.
- You will now be able to view the screen of your iOS device on your Roku TV.
- After launching the Deezer app, sign in to the service using the membership account you have.
You are now able to search for and listen to all of your preferred music directly from your Roku device.
Screen Mirroring Deezer on Roku from your Personal Computer
Follow the instructions below after you have ensured that both your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network:
- Launch a web browser on your personal computer and navigate to the official Deezer website.
- Select the song you wish to play by browsing available options.
- Next, bring down the Connect window by simultaneously pressing the Windows key and the letter K on your keyboard.
- In the Connect window that is displayed on the screen, select the Roku device that you are using.
- Navigate back to the Deezer website to copy the contents of the music collection onto the Roku device.
Questions That Are Typically Asked
1. Is Deezer still free?
If you don’t mind seeing advertisements, you have unlimited access to Deezer whenever you like.
2. Is Deezer a product of Google’s ownership?
However, a private corporation by the name of Access Industries is the owner of Deezer.